Good design is obvious, great design is invisible! Award-Winning custom infill lids made to disappear into your landscape.
Available in sizes 306mm square and 342mm square and at a range of depths to suit most applications. (see table below).
- 316L Stainless Steel
- 10 year warranty
- Select your own inlay
- Available in range of depths
- New or existing pools
- On-site inlay install
- Flush finish
- Australian pool safety complaint
SAFE. SEAMLESS. STUNNING.
When it comes to skimmer covers you now have a choice.
Gone are the days of having to look at a pool skimmer cover, there’s a much better way of concealing this bulky cover from around your pool.
HIDE’s luxury custom inlay lids are the safest, most elegant and robust lids on the market.
By incorporating the same decking material right into the lid, you can make the skimmer cover blend right into the landscape with ease. HIDE’s custom inlay lids add a luxurious finish to your poolside.
HIDE lids are designed to carry your selection of tiles, timber, paver or concrete to match the pool surrounds, creating a luxurious, uninterrupted outdoor space.
Matched grout lines
Installed on-site by your tiler, allows for some attention to detail like matching grout lines through the lid, helping it blend in.
A size for all occasions
Covering all skimmers with ease, all you need to do is choose the depth that suits your landscaping material.
Subtle and Elegant
Any material from 8mm to 60mm thick can be installed into the HIDE Lid. With the key removed, HIDE is also safe.
As highlighted in orange below, we have in stock the following skimmer lids:
- Hide 342 Skimmer Lid – 8mm-11mm
Hide 342 Skimmer Lid – 12mm-16mm
Hide 342 Skimmer Lid – 15mm-22mm
Hide 342 Skimmer Lid – 25mm-32mm
All other HIDE products are available to order.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
1. HIDE Safety Key: A stainless steel tool to enable the installed HIDE lid to be safely and easily opened/closed.
2. HIDE Height Adjuster: Used only when additional height is required. Provides 2mm extra height if Inlay material is not thick enough to achieve a flush finish with the top of the Inlay lid.
3. HIDE Inlay Lid: A stainless steel tray which holds the Inlay (landscape) materials you’ve chosen e.g. tile, paver, concrete, decking, etc.
4. HIDE Edge Protector: A stainless steel frame inserted into a recess within the landscaped area. It protects the copping/surrounds from chipping/breakage when the inlay lid is opened/closed.
5. HIDE Adhesive
6. Documents: Contractor installation instructions, home owner information and warranty.
• HIDE Covers are external only.
• HIDE Covers are heavy duty 2mm thick 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel for external
landscape, patio, poolside use.
• Kits 10, 20 & 30mm in depth come with 1 key.
• Kits 40, 50 & 60mm in depth come with 2 keys.
• Keys are not sold separately. Warranty replacements and lost keys require proof of purchase.
• Pedestrian Traffic Only. Not for driveways.
• Keep acid and harsh chemicals away from all stainless steel products, check and cleaned regularly.
We want your tile choices to be 100% right for you, and computers can display colours in unexpected ways. So your best way to confirm your tile choice is to visit us—your tile library—for a firsthand experience. It means you’ll be sure of colour—but also of subtle differences in finishes and texture—and our tile experts can support you with their encyclopaedic knowledge.