Ultracolour Plus Grout
Ultracolour Plus is a high performance, quick-setting and drying cementitious mortar for grouting joints up to 20 mm wide.
The new range of colours of Ultracolour Plus grouts brings out the beauty of any tiled surface and add a touch of originality to any setting. Designed to last and to keep surfaces hygienic and healthy, Ultracolour Plus is easy to apply and clean.
The Ultracolor Plus Grout is available in a vast colour range.
The blue (2kg) and orange (5kg) ticks signify what we have available in store.
= 2kg = 5kg
All other colours are available to order. View the full range below.
- Mould-resistant (BioBlock® Technology)
- Grouted areas are quickly ready for use
- Water-repellent and easy to clean (DropEffect® technology)
- Anti-efflorescence for uniform colour
- Wide range of colours
- Pot life of mix: 20-25 minutes
- Waiting time before finishing: 15-30 minutes
- Set to light foot traffic: approx. 3 hours
- Ready for use: 24 hours (48 hours for basins and swimming pools)
- Colours: 40
- Application: rubber trowel
- Finishing: MAPEI sponge or Scotch-Brite® pad
- EMICODE: EC1 Plus – very low emission
- 24 months (2 and 5 kg bags)
- Consumption: according to the size of the joints
- Packaging: 4 x 5 kg Alupack and 8 x 2 kg Alupack boxes, according to the colour
We want your tile choices to be 100% right for you, and computers can display colours in unexpected ways. So your best way to confirm your tile choice is to visit us—your tile library—for a firsthand experience. It means you’ll be sure of colour—but also of subtle differences in finishes and texture—and our tile experts can support you with their encyclopaedic knowledge.